Home Student Humor About Products Freebies Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

February 5, 2018

Help for Struggling Spellers (and their parents)!

Do you have students who struggle with spelling?  I made a list of helpful suggestions for concerned parents so I thought I would post it here for you!  Some of this may not apply to you, depending on the number of words and dictation sentences.  I give out new spelling words and sentences every Friday.  This gives my students the weekend to get a jumpstart on practicing for the next test!  I hope you find this helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turquoise Bulletin Board Letters Clipart FREEBIE

Hey everybody!  Are you ready for another FREEBIE?  Grab these adorable clipart letters to use in products you create for yourself or resour...