Home Student Humor About Products Freebies Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

September 19, 2019

Solve and Color???? I gotcha covered.....

My students LOVE solve and color worksheets!  I try not to pull them out every day because I want them to be special and always look forward to them.  When you find unique and engaging worksheets, it's hard not to get excited.  I have a TON of Solve and Color worksheets in my TpT store....multiplication, addition, subtraction......  Follow the link below the picture to shop!  You'll even find a few FREEBIES!

I also have a different kind of worksheet called Solve and Color with a Twist.  Click the link above to find those unique resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turquoise Bulletin Board Letters Clipart FREEBIE

Hey everybody!  Are you ready for another FREEBIE?  Grab these adorable clipart letters to use in products you create for yourself or resour...