Home Student Humor About Products Freebies Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

September 13, 2019

Johnny Appleseed Math FREEBIE

Are you ready for my latest FREEBIE??? This is a Johnny Appleseed Solve and Color with a Twist Project.  Students answer the equations on the first page (there are several to choose from so you can differentiate) and use their answers and the code to color the picture.  My students cheer when I bring out any Solve and Color with a Twist Project!  I have several available in my store.  Just look at my custom category called Solve and Color with a Twist.  I will also add some pictures and links below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Turquoise Bulletin Board Letters Clipart FREEBIE

Hey everybody!  Are you ready for another FREEBIE?  Grab these adorable clipart letters to use in products you create for yourself or resour...