Home Student Humor About Products Freebies Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

January 25, 2020

My Latest Color by Code Clipart BUNDLE!

I am so excited to present to you my latest Color by Code Clipart!  I have FOUR new resources that can be purchased separately for $4 a piece OR you can buy the bundle at twenty percent off!  This SHAPES BUNDLE includes color by code templates with circles, squares, triangles and hearts.  (I'm getting ready to create a Multiplication resource for Valentine's Day with the HEARTS images.) Check them out below!
REMEMBER:  You can purchase any of my new resources at HALF OFF for the first 24 hours after they are added simply by following my store on TpT!  Click HERE  to FOLLOW ME.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Turquoise Bulletin Board Letters Clipart FREEBIE

Hey everybody!  Are you ready for another FREEBIE?  Grab these adorable clipart letters to use in products you create for yourself or resour...