Home Student Humor About Products Freebies Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

January 6, 2015

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog!!!  I am quite new to the blogging scene so please be patient with me.

I am a first grade teacher at a small and reputable private school in Duncanville, Texas.  We take pride in our traditional approach to academic excellence and have produced many successful scholars throughout our 50+ years in business.  Personally, I have been employed at this wonderful school for only 28 of those years.

I have been married for 20 years and have an 18 year old daughter who is a Kilgore College Rangerette!  I have taught Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade and have subbed from Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.

I decided to start this blog to give some insight into my personal teaching methods and tricks of the trade.  Feel free to stop by often and leave comments.

Dovie Funk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turquoise Bulletin Board Letters Clipart FREEBIE

Hey everybody!  Are you ready for another FREEBIE?  Grab these adorable clipart letters to use in products you create for yourself or resour...