Home Student Humor About Products Freebies Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

July 22, 2015

First Week of School Activity Booklet

I love this!!! When I saw the new clip art that Krista Wallden posted I knew immediately what I wanted to create!  I have been searching for the perfect activity booklet for the first week of school. This unit includes artwork and questions that won't stress out these little ones who are already nervous about school. There are two boy and two girl choices for their "about me" page. There is also a page for their friends, their school, their teacher, and their favorite thing about school. I can't wait to use this in my classroom next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Turquoise Bulletin Board Letters Clipart FREEBIE

Hey everybody!  Are you ready for another FREEBIE?  Grab these adorable clipart letters to use in products you create for yourself or resour...